Via Bleacher Report & OrlandoMagic.com
- The Magic hit the lottery in back-to-back years, selecting Shaquille O’Neal in 1992 and then getting the top pick in 1993. The Magic took the best player in that class – Chris Webber – but instead of forming a Twin Towers frontcourt, Orlando traded Webber to Golden State for Penny Hardaway and three future first-rounders.
- Magic acquire Arron Afflalo, Nik Vucevic, Maurice Harkless and three first-rounders from Lakers for Dwight Howard.
- June 25, 2009: Orlando acquired Vince Carter and Ryan Anderson from New Jersey in exchange for Rafer Alston, Courtney Lee and Tony Battie.
- June 7, 2007: Orlando acquired the rights to Stan Van Gundy from Miami in exchange for a second round selection in the 2007 NBA Draft (No. 39) and the ability to swap first round picks in the 2008 NBA Draft. The first round pick is lottery protected (1-14).
- Acquire guard Steve Francis,guard Cuttino Mobley and center Kelvin Cato from Houston in exchange forguard Tracy McGrady, guard Tyronn Lue, forward Juwan Howard and guard ReeceGaines.
- Orlando Magic dealt power forward Serge Ibaka to the Toronto Raptors in exchange for guard Terrence Ross and the Raptors’ 2017 first-round pick...stemming from; The Magic shipping Ilyasova, Victor Oladipo, and their No. 11 pick in the 2016 draft (Domantas Sabonis) to OKC for Serge.