Dan Mullen has a lot on his plate. He's coaching a good Florida team, trying to keep his AD and fans happy, but he has been given some bad situations to deal with. He is dealing with a total of five incidents of violence against women from his players or his staff. Those include:
- DB John Huggins accused of violence against a tutor
- QB Jalon Jones transferred after two accusations of sexual battery
- DB Brian Edwards transferred after accusation of sexual battery against girlfriend
- Justin Watkins arrested twice in three months in the summer of 2018
- Staffer Otis Yelverton no longer at the school after accused of cyber-stalking ex-girlfriend
Above are his comments about the current situation of John Huggins and how they handle situations like the ones listed.