- Kawhi can make $11.4 million more based on complicated math even though the Raptors can offer him more money.
- LA has the biggest stage and the brightest lights, but he can still continue to load manage with ease.
- His chance of winning another title goes way up thanks to LeBron and AD.
Cons- He’s in the shadow of LeBron, has to deal with the microscope of being a Laker, least appealing of all 3 coaches, ownership is a mess, you’ll never be the greatest to wear the jersey, perceived as a title chaser
- See #1 for Lakers (has home in Rancho Santa Fe – 2 hours to LA).
- Stable ownership,
- Could become the greatest Clipper ever/franchise hero,
- Challenging professionally
Cons- Least appealing roster of all 3 options, you’ll be the #2 act in your own building, have to compete in a cluttered Western Conference
- Knows what he’s getting into/no surprises
- Chance to defend title
- He’s already a Canadian hero
- Ownership/management and a great head coach
Cons- It’s Canada.