NBA season is over and the season of speculation is about to commence!
Kevin Durant and Klay Thompson's injuries have caused a ripple effect through the NBA as we look ahead to next season, and somehow, the Orlando Magic are beneficiaries.
The Lakers were +1800 to win the title as early as of a few weeks ago, but with the New Orleans Pelicans putting Anthony Davis on the trade block and L.A. near the top of his list, the Lakers odds began falling fast.
Here are a few teams whose odds have shifted after the Raptors title and Thompson’s injury in Game 6…
- Golden State Warriors: 7-2 to 14-1
- Houston Rockets: 12-1 to 8-1
- Oklahoma City Thunder: 25-1 to 16-1
- Orlando Magic: 100-1 to 60-1
- Indiana Pacers: 100-1 to 60-1
- Phoenix Suns: 300-1 to 100-1
Read more @ ActionNetwork.com