We're still a ways away from the NBA Draft, even though it comes up in June, we still have so much else to sort through in the sports world before we get there, in regards to how we handle the Coronavirus Outbreak.
But, with that said, FSU's Patrick Walker recently declared for the NBA Draft after just one year with the Noles, and he doesn't appear to be a "lottery" pick.
“I’d like to thank my parents, because without them this giant step in my career would not be possible,” said Williams. “I’d also like to thank Coach Hamilton and his entire staff because they have all helped me mature as a player and a person. Most of all, I’d like to thank my teammates for being brothers and for supporting me wholeheartedly and helping me make this decision.”
Williams first broke out as a heavySeminoles’ contributorin the third game of the season, and then continued a breakout season that saw him average 9.2 points a game and four rebounds, while dishing out 29 assists, blocking 30 shots and forcing 29 turnovers.
Latest mock from Bleacher Report: (15-21)
15. Orlando Magic: Tyrese Maxey, SG, Kentucky
16. Minnesota Timberwolves (via Brooklyn Nets): Aaron Nesmith, SF, Vanderbilt
17. Boston Celtics (via Memphis Grizzlies): Nico Mannion, PG, Arizona
18. Dallas Mavericks: Josh Green, SG/SF, Arizona
19. Milwaukee Bucks (via Indiana Pacers): Saddiq Bey, SF/PF, Villanova
20. Brooklyn Nets (via Philadelphia 76ers): Devin Vassell, SF, Florida State
21. Denver Nuggets (via Houston Rockets): Patrick Williams, PF, Florida State